New Dimensions for Manufacturing: A UK Strategy for Nanotechnology
Advisory group rept.
OFFICE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY LONDON (UNITED KINGDOM)
Pagination or Media Count:
While the UK has excellent research credentials in nanoscience and nanotechnology, it lacks the coherent and coordinated national strategy for developing and applying the technology that characterises many of its leading industrial competitor nations. Partly as a result of this,much of the UK industry has yet to respond to the challenge and put in place its own RD for nanotechnology. This report, of the UK Advisory Group on Nanotechnology Applications, examines the growth of nanotechnology, its potential implications for industry in the UK, and proposes the elements of a strategy to accelerate and support the industrial application of nanotechnology in the UK.
- Economics and Cost Analysis
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering and Control of Production Systems
- Test Facilities, Equipment and Methods
- Medicine and Medical Research