Weapons Acquisition: Low-Rate Initial Production Used to Buy Weapon Systems Prematurely.
GENERAL ACCOUNTING OFFICE WASHINGTON DC NATIONAL SECURITY AND INTERNATIONAL A FFAIRS DIV
Pagination or Media Count:
This GAO report investigated the cost-effectiveness of the military procurement process and the subsequent suitability of the weapon systems acquired.
- Military Forces and Organizations
- Logistics, Military Facilities and Supplies
- Economics and Cost Analysis
- Government and Political Science
- Test Facilities, Equipment and Methods