Joint Force Air Component Commander or Coordinator?
AIR WAR COLL MAXWELL AFB AL
Pagination or Media Count:
The 20 August to 15 November campaign in the Pacific was overwhelmingly an air campaign. It all centered around a single airfield, on Guadalcanal, where the air power of a truly joint force decisively turned back the final assault. The Japanese empire was doomed. This author found very little evidence that suggested an fresh inter-service joint reexamination of the paradigm of the joint use of air power in support of the Joint Force Commanders JFC campaign plan.
- Administration and Management
- Economics and Cost Analysis
- Government and Political Science
- Personnel Management and Labor Relations
- Military Forces and Organizations
- Military Operations, Strategy and Tactics