Supply Services Career Field AFSCs 61130, 61150, 61170, 61230, 61250, 61270, and 61290.
Occupational survey rept.
AIR FORCE OCCUPATIONAL MEASUREMENT CENTER LACKLAND AFB TEX
Pagination or Media Count:
This report presents the results an Occupational Survey of the Supply Services Career Field, AFSCs 61130, 61150, 61170, 61230, 61250, 61270, and 61290. The career field was found to be very heterogeneous in terms of both duties and tasks performed by incumbents. Analysis revealed eleven major groupings which included 86 percent of the survey respondents. The remaining 14 percent of the survey sample consisted of isolates, or individuals whose duties and responsibilities are so diverse they were not related to an identifiable group.
- Personnel Management and Labor Relations