Architectural Survey of Laramie Armory, Wyoming Army National Guard
U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) Champaign United States
Pagination or Media Count:
This document is an architectural survey of the armory that is utilized by the Wyoming Army National Guard and located in Laramie, Wyoming. The Armory was constructed in 1959, and the Field Maintenance Shop was built in 1961. This survey satisfies Section 110 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966 as amended, and it was used to determine the eligibility of this armory for inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places NRHP. It is the recommendation of this report that the Laramie National Guard Armory is significant under NRHP criteria, and that it retains enough integrity to be individually eligible for the NRHP under Criteria A.