A USER'S VIEW OF PLASTIC INSULATED CONDUCTORS IN OUTSIDE TELEPHONE PLANT,
MICHIGAN BELL TELEPHONE CO DETROIT
Pagination or Media Count:
Plastic insulated conductors were first installed in 1951 in our toll outside plant and in the exchange plant the following year. Subsequently, the use of such insulation was extended to self supporting, sheathless facilities for use in rural and urban areas. The history and development, from the users viewpoint, of the various applications is discussed under appropriate headings in this paper.
- Coatings, Colorants and Finishes
- Miscellaneous Materials
- Non-Radio Communications