TECHNOLOGY AND ARMAMENT. NO. 2, 1966: SELECTED ARTICLES.
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY WASHINGTON D C
Pagination or Media Count:
Contents The glory of the people Combat readiness and training in the Baltic Maritime Military District The oldest armory The development of radar Controlled clearance Learning in a new way Scientific organization of labor Reserves of technology Gas welding of aluminum New lubricants and additives Preserving agents Without interrupting the voyage Interference can be reduced Small rotary snow plow Starting liquids for cold engines Continuous method of laying cable Conference and exhibit of innovations and inventions 1966 exhibit of achievements of USSR national economy experience, initiative The problem of interference in communications New publications on communications equipment.
- Administration and Management
- Economics and Cost Analysis
- Humanities and History
- Lubricants and Hydraulic Fluids
- Surface Transportation and Equipment
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering and Control of Production Systems
- Logistics, Military Facilities and Supplies
- Non-Radio Communications